Here's where you can submit your statement for or against the Electoral Politics committee's proposal to endorse Steve Dunwoody for State Assembly in District 54.
For context, here is the Electoral Politics Committee's proposal to endorse Steve Dunwoody.
We ask that statements:
- Present a clear argument for or against the proposal (for example, "DSA-LA should not endorse [candidate] because of [these reasons]")
- Be longer than 200 and no longer than 750 words (suggested)
- Be submitted by DSA-LA members, individually or as joint or co-signed statements (collaboration is encouraged)
All statements will be published publicly as submitted, provided that:
- The author or authors are DSA-LA members
- The statement is on the topic of electoral endorsements
- Its arguments are made in the spirit of comradely debate and did not include hate speech or ad hominem content