Tiffany Cabán is a career public defender running for District Attorney in Queens. Tiffany has been endorsed by NYC-DSA, DSA National, and Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The primary election is this Tuesday, June 25th. As Queens is heavily Democratic, the winner of this primary will likely go on to win the general election against their Republican challenger. We will be working alongside our comrades in NYC-DSA's Queens chapter by holding a solidarity phone bank for Tiffany on Saturday, June 22nd. You can learn more about Tiffany through her website or by watching her campaign video.
Tiffany's prioirties include:
- Ending mass incarceration in Queens and making Queens a model for the world
- Decriminalizing poverty and ending racist law enforcement
- Ending the war on drugs and treating substance use disorder as a medical issue
- Decarcerating and restoring communities
- Centering community solutions
- Tackling corporate crimes
This is a crucial election that can have a significant impact on Queens. Please come out and phone bank for Tiffany!
Important note: please bring a laptop to the phone bank as you will need a laptop to access the auto-dialer and make phone calls
- June 22, 2019 at 12pm to 3pm
3303 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
View on Google Maps