Are you a new member or interested in becoming one? Come get all your DSA questions answered and learn about the numerous ways to get involved in our chapter! Then, stick around for our chapter meeting at 3:00pm!
Join us in Monarch Hall! Click here for access to the campus map.
- LAVC is accessible via Metro bus lines 154, 156, 167, and 656.
- Orange Line stops at the Valley College Station.
- The nearest stop via the Red Line is the North Hollywood Station.
- You can find out more here: https://www.metro.net/riding/colleges/lavc/.
- A day pass at all of LAVC's parking lots costs $2. The day pass can be bought at the parking machines at any of the parking lots.
- For cash payments, please have exact change, as the machines do not give change.
- Many parking lots and structures only accept exact cash payments. For convenience, the two closest parking lots/structures have been circled in red below.
- One is called "Parking Structure" and is on Ethel Street.
- The other is called "Lot A". It is accessible via Fulton Avenue or Burbank Boulevard.
- They both have parking machines that accept credit card and cash payments.
- For more information on parking, please head to: LAVC's Parking Information.
- March 16, 2019 at 2:30pm to 3pm
Los Angeles Valley College - Monarch Hall
5800 Fulton Ave
Valley Glen, CA 91401
View on Google Maps