Come hang out with your comrades and discuss drought from an ecosocialist perspective.
Here are links to some of the articles/readings we'll be talking about:
- Tree People: Accelerating Adaptation to Drought, Flood, and Heat (You don't have to read the whole report! If you want, just skim the Lessons Learned and Policy Review section from pages 10-23).
- Nestle: Bottling Water in Drought
- Food and Water Watch: Public Water for All
- Water Crisis Exposes Capitalism's Inequities
- February 12, 2018 at 6:30pm to 8:30pm
1739 Public House
1739 N Vermont
Los Angeles, CA 90027
View on Google Maps
Climate Justice Committee